So recently it was my good friend Jeremy's 20th birthday celebration. This is a picture of his wonderful family that has been good friends with me and is the closest family I am to in Melbourne, Australia.

Jeremy's birthday party has been nothing short of fun and much games played including Wii, board games and puzzles. Everyone who came to his party had to solve a puzzle before they could enter the house. And ironically the answer to the puzzle is the key they have to find to let themselves into the house.
After all the games and delicious bbq-ed food, we sang him a birthday song and watched as he blew the candles on his birthday cake which I believe was home-made. His mom is actually quite a good cook indeed!
Overall I managed to reunite with some of my friends and made some new friends too. As Jeremy is doing med, most of his friends there were med students and it was one of those few parties that I go to that Commerce or Science is not the dominant degree in the room, in this case it was Medicine.
So to my good friend Jeremy, I wish you a happy 20th Birthday party!


No comments:
Post a Comment