List of Mid Sems:-
i) Derivatives (done)
ii) Macroeconomics (done)
iii) Corp Fi
iv) Industrial part 1
v) Industrial part 2
But I realised that having exams brings me closer to God. I always ask for His help during the time when I need Him the most. I guess this is the time when usually I call out to God, hopefully that he blesses me when I sit for an exam.
Derivatives and Macro went well, I was glad, although I have to say that silly mistakes throughout my whole life has costed me thousands of marks. I have to keep remembering... do not make silly mistakes!
But it is easier said than done.
So recently I was doing the Problem Set for one of my subjects when I was just casually emailing my lecturer about what to expect and how to think in order to solve the problems.
Our conservation grew over time because something I said had sparked an interest in him and then that led to more things and more things. Until the point where he trusted me to have worked enough on the problem to give me partial solutions to the problem set when the test wasn't even finished yet!
This was the first time ever chatting with my professor who trusted me so well that he could give me the answers. I mean, I could do so many things with those answers, yet he trusted me. I felt trusted.
I used to hate this subject alot because it was so complicating and I had to go and pick this subject which coincidentally was the most difficult subject in the department. Nevertheless, after this incident, I felt like this subject wasn't bad after all, and I actually managed to improve my math by a whole lot after half the semester into this subject.
Right now, I am feeling that this subject has made a 360 degree turn from being my worst to my favourite!
Right now, I am feeling that this subject has made a 360 degree turn from being my worst to my favourite!
1 comment:
good luck joshua!
everyones drowning this semester ><
Post a Comment