It has been a great two weeks so far, with a lot happening and much progress happening too. You know it is a great week when you feel that time has flown by quickly and when you look back at the events, you can't recall every event!
Yesterday night I attended Mel's 21st birthday party and it was nothing short of awesome! It's the kind of birthday party that has everything - good food, great speeches, new people to meet, fun games and more. I cherish the fact that I have a friend like Mel whom I have met and known for around 4 years already. Friendships in Melbourne are starting to grow older and more valuable of course, especially since this is my 4th year in Melbourne already.
Today is the last day of my short 2 week holiday before uni reopens its doors again! This coming sem will be very different to the last 3 years. It will be the beginning of research year. For those of you who have not done research before, I reckon it will be a pretty challenging year from the likes of it, but, do not be afraid as nothing is impossible for us!
I wonder sometimes what this year will bring for me, I am more unsure about this year compared to the same time 1 year ago. I will of course need to ask God for help in guiding me this year. Some people has said that Honours year will be the best year of their lives, but would it? I will find out for myself pretty soon. So to the last holiday of 2009-2010 summer, I bid you goodbye and may a great sem ahead start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment