So I decided to get...
*Drum rolls*
The new iPhone 3Gs!!
This new black, shiny phone is slick as ever, and so far, I am 100% happy with it!
Comparing my old phone to the iPhone...
I have never been a Steve Job's apple fan, but ever since getting the iPhone, I have to say that Steve Jobs is freaking awesome to be able to think of something like the iPhone. It is testimony to how he thinks independently of the crowd and pursue something that is truly unique.
Even the box that came with the iPhone is as slick as ever, it was black and shiny. It reminded you of the time you bought something previous and expensive.
Talking about marketing, there is no one better than Jobs at marketing.
He basically knows what the consumer wants, and gives them exactly that.
Sometimes he even knows what the consumers wants even if the consumer doesn't know that they want that, is that pro enough?
He makes sure that his products are shiny and full of quality and convincing enough for the customer to buy it.
When you get an iPhone, a whole new realm of possiblities open to you.
It is not just a phone by itself, it is 4 things in one:
i) an internet communicator with excellent email capabilities
ii) an iPod for your music, videos
iii) an app device where you can install any of the 140,000 apps online
iv) a Phone with conference calling too
My favourite part of the phone is the apps.
You basically have all sorts of apps which covers almost everything imaginable.
You have an app for the weather, an app for stocks, an app for games, an app for learning chinese, and an app to play guitar hero, just to name a few.
I guess what is best about the iPhone is that it is completely touchscreen.
The screen can adjust itself to whatever application it is using, hence making the phone very versatile.
Many people likes to argue that a Blackberry is better because of the email capability and faster typing. I disagree though, because most good Blackberries have plastic keypads, and I believe the future is mainly touchscreen: you can actually learn to type even faster on an iPhone than a blackberry.
Also, email is not everything.
One awesome part of the iPhone is the iPod.
You can watch videos you download off iTunes here.
You also get to surf through your music in Cover Flow format, where they show all the albums you have on a screen just like the one below.
Going through some of the apps in the iPhone, I am very, very happy now with what I have.
I also know that I can always easily expand my app universe by just going to the App Store to download more. There are free Apps and also Apps that charge, but the cost is just a few dollars.
Basically the iPhone has two stores which are very easily accessible, the iTunes store where you can go to download music/videos and the App store where you can go to download Apps.
Here is an MSN Messenger app on the iPhone, just one of many.
The iPhone has an awesome GPS system, where you can not only get directions to the place you want to go, you can see which direction you are facing!! Awesomeness.
Here is the iTunes store look, easily accessible on the iPhone.
The iPhone also has a Compass app, which I think is quite cool as you can see which direction you are facing. Looks good as well.
The iPhone is not called the king of all phones for nothing.
It brings the word "convenience" to a whole new level.
Other phones have been trying to catch up with it ever since the iPhone's inception, but have unsuccessfully tried.
The most unique feature of the iPhone is that it has everything in one.
The only concern I have about the iPhone is that you will basically need to recharge your iPhone everyday if you use it constantly. But that is not a problem for me as I basically do that everyday anyway.
If you want the best iPhone, there is always going to be improvements, so don't wait to get an iPhone. The iPhone 3Gs is already very good as it is.
I recommend getting it.
1 comment:
Everything for fans of Apple with sense of humor https://www.facebook.com/FunnyAppleJokes
Post a Comment