Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Going back Malaysia and gaining weight!

My hometown here I come at the end of the year! This is my itenary printed out in black and white, therefore its confirmed I'm going back in December. I miss just about everything possibly imagined in Malaysia.

As usual when booking ticket, my family would use STA Travel.

I have been sitting with MAS ever since I was a young kid. No matter where I went around the world or within Malaysia, 90% of the time we would sit MAS. And I'm also proud that they've won Best Cabin Crew of the Year award for a few years already. Go MAS! And their service is good, watching movies all day long in the airplane and being served with food. How pleasurable, haha. And one time my seat had a problem, they gave me a free bottle of wine to make up for it.

Of course going back to Malaysia means I would indulge myself with the food back home. The first one I am going to try is kolo mee! It is a delicious Sarawakian delight which has a unique, delicious taste. Its been around for a 100 years and I think it would be for the next. :P Simply a must not miss delight if you are going to Malaysia!

Next, I will eat my favourite chee cheong fun! Which is sold at a hawker store near my old house. The old lady there who makes it has been making it for the past 20 years already. Unfailingly every weekend when I go and eat there, you will see her loyally making chee cheong fun for her eager to eat customers.


Last but not least, is the all-yummy Curry Laksa! Just looking at it already would make your taste bud salivate. Its very famous in Malaysia, and although it is spicy, it just makes it even more delicious. :P


Plus so many more delicious food in Malaysia! So exciting!
Anyone wants to come to Malaysia with me? :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

josh!!! no more food pic!!

Anonymous said...

walao
we all know how delicious those food are, dun try to show off!
Evil =P

May31 said...

oh my goodness- i can't wait for malaysia now after all those delicious foods you just showed! *drools* XD

Anonymous said...

alamakk; u make me hungry lah

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! bridal jackets Christian Louboutin Boots Accessories