Sunday, October 19, 2008

My new HP dv4-1041tx

I just got a new laptop today after like...5 years! Its totally awesome, and I just love the new webcam feature that I have in my comp at the moment. Haha.

I have camwhored awhile and the results will be posted at the end of this post!

This computer is great, it has above average specs of what is average around this time. The specs are:-

320GB HDD
4GB SDD RAM
Intel Dual Core Processor 2.4GHz
Built in webcam(my fav)
Windows Vista Premium
Free Bag
14.1 inch screen

And I got it for just a whopping AU$1190 bucks! Haha, my bargaining skills.

I actually went to Westfield today and shopped around alot of places. Went to look at Myers, David Jones, JB Hi Fi and Dick Smith's. The cheapest was Dick Smith's because they had a clearance sale, how great!

I went back and forth between JB Hi Fi and Dick Smith trying to scoop up the best deal. And in the end I am quite satisfied to part with my money for this new beauty, haha. My friend khimmy helped me out abit, but she is actually working. I disturbed her while she was working and in the end she took a break and followed me shopping for a laptop haha.

These are the results of me cam-whoring using my new webcam, haha. And if anyone wants to webcam with me, just let me know on msn!












































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done camwhoring joshua! -sue ann

- l e s l e y* - said...

Hey Josh =)!
It's been a long time since I talked to you on MSN. How are you ;D? Haha nice cam-whoring pics =D!

Kenjisan said...

heyy! im doing good ^.^ yea long time no heard from you =D