The movie was Journey to the Centre of the earth. It was very good, because also we watched it in 3D. We were given 3D specs to watch it with, and since I wore glasses, I had to wear them over my specs but was alright. I want to change into contacts soon! But some contact lenses aren't suitable for me. If anyone knows any good ones, let me know!
But before the movie, my close fren Khimmy and me had dinner in the foodcourt. The foodcourt is something grandeur with high decorated surroundings and new everything. We decided to have Grill'd burgers because Khimmy haven't tried it before. We ordered the Hot Mama burger, but it turned out to be something of like an Indian-taste burger and not really spicy.
And also, we had Coke as the drink! Coke is the best drink ever... And I boldly state so! haha. Not that its good for health or anything, its the refreshment when you drink it. And it can only come when you have had good experiences drinking Coke in happy, memorable parties in your lifetime. That is something the drink can offer.
I also took pictures of the beautiful surroundings in Westfield. This is one where they had some sort of chinese lanterns hanging outside Westfield which makes it look pretty cool. Apparently a new chinese restaurant will be opening here soon. And I bet alot of the chinese folks around will be coming here for Yum Cha alot.
The part which I enjoyed most is watching the movie. The movie was just a great adventure. Also I found out one thing. That the movie ticket boys didn't really mind to check my ticket when I went out to buy popcorn then came back in. Makes me imagine how many people can slip pass him in the future. :P
He practically nodded his head WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT ME and just let me pass.
If you're thinking of doing something as risky as that, of course, as a good patron to Village cinemas, i advise not on doing that. Haha.
2 comments:
Hot Mama is my favourite burger at Grill'd! the other really nice one is called summer splash or something like that. it has bacon and pineapple in it. =) yum!
Haha look forward to trying summer splash in the future! Hot Mama sounds so wrong. haha. :P
Post a Comment