Thursday, November 6, 2008

Books I bought but never read

It occurred to me that some books have been sitting in my closet for awhile already but I just never had the chance to read them. I think its time I took them out and read them!

I got interested in this book because its about a story of a small grocer fighting against Wal-Mart which in US is the biggest grocery owner. A delightful story of survival which I have yet to read. :P


The next book is written a long time ago by Benjamin Graham. Warren Buffett had this book during his Masters program, where he read the book from cover to cover and even was able to quote sections out of the book more than his teacher who wrote the book. Worth a read definitely.



Last but not least, this book has been lent to me by my good friend from church, Stella. She said I would be interested in reading it, but somehow, never got the time to read it. The author, Wayne Lonergan, is one of Australia's most respected valuation experts.


All in all, I hope I will take my time this holidays to read at least one of them, if not all!
Somebody needs to make me sit down and read books, instead of everytime watching movies. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, slimline wedding dresses Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Plus Size Wedding Dresses