Place No.1: Mornington
It is located SouthEast of Victoria and it is one of the most beautiful places in Australia, I reckon. I have been there once before, but didn't really do much there. The beaches are beautiful, you can just lie there whole day and stare at the waves, so peaceful.

The colour of the water also looks very nice, pure blue. Definitely a good place to go fishing! Yeah, maybe I should!

Also, you can explore in Mornington for the more adventurous as there are many places to go there and much to see.
Ever heard of the twelve Apostles? Well, it's name alone certainly attracts tourists. The best way to come here is to drive by ourselves here. I haven't been here before, but I would love to someday soon. Haha.

They call it the Twelve Apostles because of the twelve stones a few metres away from the beach. I wonder how those twelve stones got there in the first place! Amazing the wonders of God.

Isn't the sight just beautiful? That is why so many people are fighting to preserve our earth, its so that our future generation can see this! If its all destroyed, theres nothing left to see.

So in all, it is my dream to go to these places after exams and I hope to make it happen! Surely will be a fun/exciting trip.
Anyone wants to go too? =D

1 comment:
i tot u been to GOC?
Post a Comment