Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The last day of exams

Today is the last day of my exams! What an exciting day it has been. My last paper was accounting. I was pretty nervous sitting for it. But turned out, thank God, that it went well. I managed to finish the paper 40-45 mins early, so had ample time to check my answers!
As it was the last day I was visiting the Royal Exhibition Building before next year when I visit it again the next time I have exams, I decided to take some pictures.


My exam hall is that big old-looking building.



There is a fountain in front of it where all the birds like to sit under the hot sun.

The road to my exam hall.


The atmosphere of a park is simply relaxing.

The green trees bring tranquility in a period of chaos before exam.

The place is perfect for picnics if not for the exam.

A beautiful sight for the eyes before the terror of which is the exam paper.

After exams finished and all, I had a ncie good hot chocolate with my friend Denise at Melbourne Central. We haven't caught up in a while so was catching up all the while. Was a good hour and a half that we chatted. After that, not knowing what to do, I headed home not expecting to do anything for the rest of the day.
As I just reached home, I got a message from Jerm asking me to join him as he was going to have dinner with Chan in the city! I was so willing to join him, but the thought of going back all the way to city just was killing me. But in the end, friends prevailed and I went back to the city. We met up in MC for a short while and then strotted off (in a tram) to Chan's house.
Having met up with Chan, we went to Lygon to Border's there and had a nice drink and very long chat at Gloria Jean's Coffee. Ah, the good old times when 3 good buddies can catch up and talk about stuff that happened 1,3, 5 years ago or even longer. We then moved on to a Korean restaurant called Big Mama along Swanston Street. The food there was simply delicious! I will surely be going there again.
As if that all was not enough, at 8.30pm we headed off to Strike Bowl to play some pool. Played like 3 games of pool. Chan was the best as usual. But we managed to win once, lost once and the last game we just played for fun. Then finally headed off home and here I am typing this.
Certainly the last day of exams, a day to remember. :)

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

your photos of the REB are really nice!. makes me wanna pay a visit to the place again. it brings back heaps of nervous memories too. haha

Kenjisan said...

hahah, yea we should visit the place again. Albeit not during exam time :P good place for picnic.