Thursday, November 13, 2008
A visit to Vic Uni Exam Place
Today I had time to go to Victoria Uni's exam place at the Melbourne showgrounds just to see how it looked like. My friend Khimmy had exams over there. So hearing that it was at the place where they had the melbourne show last time, which I couldn't make it due to my busy schedule last time, I just decided to use my procrastinating skills to visit the place awhile.
Turns out the place was quite windy and beautiful-looking. Too bad they already cleared most of the melbourne show, and all that's left is a wide open space in a field, but still the weather there was nice and windy, much better than the city weather, where it is just blazing hot nowadays. And I also found out that the place is near Flemington Racecourse, where Melbourne cup was held. Quite a place to be, if you ask me, where so many events were held!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thought provoking. Very true. jasmine bridal Christian Louboutin Heels
Post a Comment