Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day out in Melbourne

It was quite a good day today!

First, I went out for drinks with my old friend Li Hong at Lygon. Have not actually caught up with her for quite awhile already, must be like 6 months or something. We stopped by a gelato shop in Melbourne, and must have been chatting for over an hour.

Later, I headed down to the city to meet up with Kelvin, Jolene and Pei Yee. Bumped into Kelvin on the tram on Bourke St, what a coincidence! We went for dinner at Springvale. The restaurant was pretty far away from the train station and we had to walk quite a bit. But it was good trying something new so far away! Exploration success.

Then, we went back to Kelvin's house and had a good game of poker. I was the first to be out and had to drink 2 bottles of beer, not much I know but that was my punishment. It was really fun though and I had a good time. Then going home I took the night rider for the second time in my life. It was a pretty fast ride this time and pleasant.

Now I am finally back home after like what must've been a 12 hour outing. This was an enjoyable day.

No comments: